Friday, February 19, 2010

The September Issue



Hi all.

I know I haven't blogged for ages and of course a thousand
and one things have come in and gone out. Right now I am watching the September Issue. It is so inspirational! Looking at the people who work in Vogue makes you want to be them.

I want to drink bottled water, wear amazing things and be ahead of the curb.

Okay now to Fashion. I know you may not ag
ree with somethings, but I think....

Coats. Beautiful Burberry Coats with the tied buckles and empire waists, you have to love them. Okay if you can't afford a Burberry Coat (not many people can :)) I'd recommend a winter coat with....
-long sleeves
-bold or dark colors
-buttons,
-metallic zips
-smart cuffs
-fitted waists
and the length falling just above your knees.
Pair your amazing coat with a pair of winter tights in opaque, blues and blacks.
Your look could be like this... courtesy of Burberry


Anyway that's Fashion for Thought!!

S

No comments:

Post a Comment